This workshop is designed to give you guidance, tools, and techniques for presenting enterprise architecture and associated analysis to diverse audiences (e.g., clients, program managers, etc.). Backed by research, you’ll explore processes and strategies for not only making complex enterprise architecture models and findings more clear, but more compelling. You’ll walk away with best practices for support materials, visuals, and presentation delivery that will prepare you for today's communication needs.
ORDER MORE AND GET A DISCOUNT!
Order a minimum of 2 of the same ticket type and get a discount of 10 %
This workshop is designed to give you guidance, tools, and techniques for presenting enterprise architecture and associated analysis to diverse audiences (e.g., clients, program managers, etc.). Backed by research, you’ll explore processes and strategies for not only making complex enterprise architecture models and findings more clear, but more compelling. You’ll walk away with best practices for support materials, visuals, and presentation delivery that will prepare you for today's communication needs. Participants will learn in a participative environment about how to improve their ability to communicate using enterprise architecture models. Learn how storytelling and analogies can help to get your point across and make difficult concepts more relevant and understandable. Learn how to brief the results and not the models. Know when and how to reveal technical detail. This course is hosted using adobe connect and must have a reliable internet connection. A dedicated microphone is recommended, but not required. Payment is due at time of registration.
Who should attend?
Architects looking to improve the impact of their presentations on the findings of enterprise architecture. Anyone looking to improve their ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What will I learn in the seminar?
In a 1/2 day (3hr) packed with practical wisdom and actionable information, you will learn:
- How to organize your presentations with specific communication objectives
- How to engage different types of audiences, how to communicate to them and which models communicate best
- How to use the concepts of abstraction and encapsulation to control complexity
- How to develop impactful presentation templates based on scientific research
- How to select and use architecture presentation techniques to help enforce the use of storytelling in your presentations
Participants will receive copies of the briefing materials and source materials and templates.
- Enterprise Architecture: Communicating Enterprise Architecture
- We accept all major credit cards.
- We accept Purchase Orders, Vouchers and Government form SF-182.
FEAC can also work out special arrangements with your organization.
- All discounts may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
This course is offered totally online in the FEAC Virtual University. Participants are responsible for internet access and the ability to access adobeconnect.
April 12 (1pm - 4pm EST/US)
- All confirmed registrations must be paid in advance.
- Special arrangements can be made for select government agencies. Please contact us for these special arrangements.
- Registrations are transferable within your organization (to a colleague) on request.
- Confirmation of registrations will be subject to timely receipt of payment.
- Prices stated here include tax. Import duties and/or local taxes/GST/VAT, if applicable, are NOT INCLUDED in prices and must be borne by the registrant.
- Registration allows us to use the name of your organization in our future marketing activities as our customer and you also release us to publish any images taken of the student for marketing purposes.
- No cancellations are available. Registrations may be transferred to another individual in your organization.