A Vendor-Neutral Reference Architecture for Managing the Business of IT
This short course is designed to brief you with all the need-to-know knowledge about The Open Group’s IT4IT™ standard. Completing this online course will leave you aware, confdent and informed about what the IT4IT standard is, its background, how it works and what it can do for you and your organization.
he IT4IT™ Awareness course comprises four modules. These are:
- The IT4IT Standard - What’s the Story?
- The Detail
- The Benefts
- The Benefts per Stakeholder
What is The IT4IT Standard?
The IT4IT standard consists of a formal IT operating model, based on the value chain approach, known as the IT Value Chain, and a three-level functional reference architecture encompassing four major IT value streams.
Applying value chain thinking to your operations allows you to see where your weaknesses are, where the bottlenecks are and where your greatest opportunities are to improve.
It gives you prescriptive guidance on how to manage your service models and lifecycles, and what kind of systems to put in place.
Who Should Take This Course?
You should purchase this course if...
- You are in a role where you need to understand IT4IT, its content, context, activities and benefts, but you do not need to be a certifed practitioner
- You have a group of sponsors, decision-makers or stakeholders that need to be aware of the value, and benefts of an IT4IT project
- You need to ‘sell’ IT4IT internally within your organization
- You want to know more about the IT4IT standard before committing to the full Foundation training and examination
The IT4IT Awareness Course contains no formal examination, although over one hundred questions are distributed over the course to help you retain knowledge and check your understanding at key moments.
On Course Completion
This course is not accredited
3-5 hourse, self-paced
Self-paced • Totally Online
The FEAC Institute has been training and certifying Enterprise Architects for nearly 15 years. If you want to be the best... learn from the best!
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.