We are proud to announce our hands-on workshop totally online! Complete your Zachman Certification our virtual classroom from anywhere in there world. Click "Event Details" below for details about this course.
22 Sep,2020 - 08 Oct,2020
ORDER MORE AND GET A DISCOUNT!
Order a minimum of 3 of the same ticket type and get a discount of 5 %
Order a minimum of 5 of the same ticket type and get a discount of 10 %
YOU'RE JUST IN TIME! EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE!
Register to this event before 26 Aug,2020
and get a discount of $ 200.00
off each ticket.
Sept 22 - Oct 8, 2020
We are proud to announce our hands-on, Zachman® Certification workshop in our Virtual University!
Roughly two weeks of online prep work is required (it won't take you that long) before the three days of live instruction in our virtual classroom with John Zachman and Cort Coghill.
This course is designed to help you build an understanding of the concepts of Enterprise Architecture and develop a sense of urgency for implementing those concepts in a modern enterprise. The Level 1 Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect Associate course gives today's Enterprise Architects the opportunity to strengthen their skills as well as broaden their understanding of industry trends and the use of The Zachman Framework™. This course is designed to teach the science of EA- what things exist in the Enterprise, about the ontology, and then equip Enterprise Architects to make their own methodological choices.
For more information about this course, check out the "Certification" menu on the top of this page or start here: About the Zachman Training Workshop
On or before August 25, 2020, $2799
August 25, 2020: $2999
*Regional pricing is available for this course. See "Pricing and Discounts" tab below.
Course Dates and Schedule
- Self Study: September 22 - October 5, 2020: online in the Virtual University (course registration still available during this time). Course materials and assignments are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Instructor-lead Session: October 6-8, 2020: Instructor-lead, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students may attend either the physical, classroom environment or via tele-presence (online).
- Self-Study opens September 22; however course registration is available up to one week prior to the 1st Instructor-Lead session.
- Registration cut-off for this course is September 29, 2020.
- You will be given access to our Virtual University a few days before the course start date.