Become a Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect today!
The key steps in the Level 1 and Level 2 certification process:
- Enterprise Architect Associate Certification (Level 1) requires
taking the necessary Zachman 4-day Modeling Workshop and passing of the online Zachman Enterprise Architecture Examination.
- Enterprise Architect Practitioner Certification (Level 2) requires development of primitive models and generation of composite models to address a student-identified general management problem. Case study submitted for referee review.
- Enterprise Architect Professional Certification (Level 3) requires the practitioner must acquire methodology capability and demonstrate how that methodology can be extended to produce primitive (architecture) models from which its composite (implementations) models are derived by delivering a case study. Case study submitted for referee review. Upon successful completion, Level 3 ZCEAs may advertise their abilities as Zachman Consultants.
- Enterprise Architect Educator Certification (Level 4) is a publicly acknowledged qualification for educators that desire to create and teach curriculum designed to employ The Zachman Framework™ concepts.
- Certified Architects will be listed with achieved Zachman Certified™ level (1, 2, 3 or 4), if their certification is current, along with their unique Zachman Certified™ seal in the Certification Search.