2014 Training Dates
Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect Associate, Level 1
a 4-day Hands-on Workshop:
We had a great 2013 training campaign! We are running numerous private courses in-house, and we are currently working on the upcoming public schedule and will post if here shortly.
Sydney, Australia - February 18-21
London - March 3-6
Washington DC - March 25-28
Stavanger, Norway - April 7-10
Kuala Lumpur, Malyasia - May 26-29
Colorado Springs - June 24-27
More dates coming soon!
Actual registration will open for these dates shortly.
2013 TRAINING DATES
DoDAF - DoD Sector EA Certification:
FEAF - FEA Private Sector EA Certification:
- Course registration fees vary from city to city. Click on the particular city and date to see the exact course fee.
- Any course host by Zachman International (listed on each course page) is eligible for a 5% group discount for 3-4 participants.
- Any course host by Zachman International (listed on each course page) is eligible for a 10% group discount for 5 or more participants.
|How to Register?|
- You can register for any course or seminar by clicking the register button which takes you to the Zachman International store. All payments made on-line are to be made in USD.
- Prices stated here DO NOT include taxes of any kind. Import duties and/or local taxes/GST/VAT, if applicable, are NOT INCLUDED in prices and must be borne by the registrant.
- Confirmation of registrations will be subject to availability and timely receipt of payment.
- Registrations are transferable within your organization (to a colleague) on request until 2 days before the event date.
- On-site registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis and will be accepted ONLY if seast are available.
- All confirmed, but unpaid, registrations need to be paid at the venue.
- For cancellation, please refer to the "Cancellation Policy" section below.
- Registration allows us to use the name of your organization in our future marketing activities as our customer.
||We accept all major credit cards|
||Please use the "Contact Us" link to request an invoice for purchase order|
- All "early bird" discount offerings require payment at the time of registration and before the cut-off date.
- Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must be paid in advance.
- All discount offereings may not be combined with any other offer.
- The following cancellation fees apply for cancellation of registrations received in writing via fax, email or phone:
- 25 days prior to the scheduled date: 10% of total the registration fee will be levied to cover administration costs. In addition, a refund charge of $25 USD is also applicable.
- 15 days prior to the scheduled date: 20% of total the registration fee will be levied to cover administration costs. In addition, a refund charge of $25 USD is also applicable.
- 5 days prior to the scheduled date: no refund of monies paid.
- Registrations are transferrable within your organization (to a colleague) on request until 2 days before the event date.
Note: the above cancellation policy is applicable for confirmed but unpaid registrations as well. There will be NO exceptions to this policy for any reason.
Zachman International reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event. In the event that Zachman International postpones a conference, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive 100% credit representing payments made towards a future Zachman International event or you may send a replacement. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
Zachman International is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.